Commercial insurance is the coverage for corporations and businesses, which are designed for covering the business, their employees as well as ownership. As there are different types of businesses having different situations and needs, so, commercial insurance comes in various shapes, colors, and sizes.
Commercial Insurance Types
A few common types of commercial insurance include the following:
- Commercial auto and equipment breakdown insurance – this insurance is helpful for the businesses relying on automobiles or tools to conduct their daily activities
- Workers compensation insurance – is the commercial insurance type mostly required by the law. It is for businesses in manufacturing, repairing, construction, or the engineering industries.
- Cyber liability insurance – this insurance covers the businesses when data is breached and for other threats related to cybersecurity.
- Packages and Business Owners Policy (BOP) Insurance – offer the cost savings that allows owners to “bundle” different policies together.
- Business interruption insurance – this insurance can be a good investment in commercial insurance.
Commercial insurance at Clark and Associates Insurance Professionals
Depending on the type of your business, you may need different commercial insurance for it. Call us today and consult with our commercial insurance experts, they will tell you which commercial insurance will be good for you.